Reply by Dormia Mattress

Latinros

We are not affiliated with any debt collectors. Please give them a call to resolve your issue.

Classic Brands, located in Jessup, Maryland has been a leader in the field of specialty sleep products since 1971. The original company Classic Corporation was created in 1971 and quickly grew to be the leading producer of waterbeds and waterbed products in the world. In 2002, Classic became Classic Sleep Products and began to produce high quality memory foam and latex mattresses. In February of 2010, Classic underwent a change in ownership and management and became Classic Brands, LLC.

We are dedicated to manufacturing the finest mattresses using craftsmanship, innovative design and the finest materials available anywhere in the world. Our goal is to provide you the ultimate in mattress comfort resulting in the most satisfying and restorative sleep possible. Classic has developed and produced an innovative line up of products that quickly gained recognition throughout the bedding industry. These products are focused on giving our customer the optimum sleeping experience. This is achieved by using highly specialized materials that are designed to work in concert with your body and allow you to get the deepest most restful sleep possible. Our products help to rejuvenate your body and allow you to go through your day with a higher level of energy than you ever could have imagined.

Classic's products are designed and crafted with pride at our over 100,000 square foot facility based in Maryland just outside of Baltimore. We have manufactured millions of quality mattresses over the years. We have a unvarnished track record of customer service. We sell to the largest Mattresses companies in USA. We have a dedicated staff of over eighty employees who all take great pride in making some of the finest mattresses sold today. The company has always been known as a leader in finding innovative new ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. We are committed to continuing that tradition and will always be on the cutting edge of producing innovative ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. Remember, that the average person spends one third of their life in bed. People who sleep well at night tend to perform better at their jobs, spend more time with their families and are in general much healthier than the average person. Our sleep systems are designed to help you get the maximum benefit out of each night of sleep. We hope you will consider investing in one of our systems. We feel strongly that such an investment will pay dividends for many years to come.

Author's
Beacon, New York

Question?

I'm trying to consolidate and placed Dormia in my debt consolidation program,but the debt collector of Dormia is claiming that they have a secure account, does anyone know?

their reps are very nasty, calling my job, when i tried to explain of my consolidation with a debt relief program. They don't want to discuss anything but to give them their money due. They can take the bed back, its not best as they claimed.

their rep said being that they are a secure account, they won't discuss my account with my debt consolidator.please can someone help me

Had an Experience with Dormia Mattress?

Comments

#420927

I would not pay for it. If I could do it over again I would never have paid them the balance due as the matress did not even last the 12 months that I paid at the no interest. I would have been happy to take it up in court

The only thing "secured" means is they can ask for the bed/mattress back if you do not pay for it. I'm not sure why they would mention secured because you are paying for it, unless the debt consolidation is trying to reduce the amount you owe. Good Luck

comments