Reply by Dormia Mattress

Janet

First of all, I would like to apologize for your mattress issue. We have tried to contact you regarding this post but the email from your response you said you did not want to be contacted. In 2010, the Dormia brand was purchased by our company Classic Brands LLC. We stand behind our products 100%. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact our Warranty Dept. at 877-707-7533 or via e-mail at claims@classicmattress.com.

Classic Brands, located in Jessup, Maryland has been a leader in the field of specialty sleep products since 1971. The original company Classic Corporation was created in 1971 and quickly grew to be the leading producer of waterbeds and waterbed products in the world. In 2002, Classic became Classic Sleep Products and began to produce high quality memory foam and latex mattresses. In February of 2010, Classic underwent a change in ownership and management and became Classic Brands, LLC.

We are dedicated to manufacturing the finest mattresses using craftsmanship, innovative design and the finest materials available anywhere in the world. Our goal is to provide you the ultimate in mattress comfort resulting in the most satisfying and restorative sleep possible. Classic has developed and produced an innovative line up of products that quickly gained recognition throughout the bedding industry. These products are focused on giving our customer the optimum sleeping experience. This is achieved by using highly specialized materials that are designed to work in concert with your body and allow you to get the deepest most restful sleep possible. Our products help to rejuvenate your body and allow you to go through your day with a higher level of energy than you ever could have imagined.

Classic's products are designed and crafted with pride at our over 100,000 square foot facility based in Maryland just outside of Baltimore. We have manufactured millions of quality mattresses over the years. We have a unvarnished track record of customer service. We sell to the largest Mattresses companies in USA. We have a dedicated staff of over eighty employees who all take great pride in making some of the finest mattresses sold today. The company has always been known as a leader in finding innovative new ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. We are committed to continuing that tradition and will always be on the cutting edge of producing innovative ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. Remember, that the average person spends one third of their life in bed. People who sleep well at night tend to perform better at their jobs, spend more time with their families and are in general much healthier than the average person. Our sleep systems are designed to help you get the maximum benefit out of each night of sleep. We hope you will consider investing in one of our systems. We feel strongly that such an investment will pay dividends for many years to come.
Author's

$5,000 Dormia ultimate split top cal-king, ultimate rip off! Haven't had good night sleep since 2005!

Made seven attempts to have bed replaced and was told to place broomstick or 2x4 over bed, take pic, mail to company & clerk will determine if mattress warrants replacement. Most Asbsurd Unprofessional

customer service ever encountered. Was asked if I was over weight, I weigh 135 lb.

Dormia offers lip service & no satisfaction! Lodge complaints w/Better Bus Burea. A class action law suit is necessary to stop Dormia from selling this expensive garbge to unsuspecting consumers! Sleepless Janet in NJ

Had an Experience with Dormia Mattress?

Comments

We've had our Dormia for about four years.Sags badly and hard in the middle.

Don't buy one.

Will have to purchase another brand soon.Too bad we spent about $2,200.

We have owned our Dormia Mattress for a wee bit over 1 year.Purchased top of the line unit for around 5,500 w/o frame.

We also have extensive morning lower back and hip pain. Our chiropractor said 'You need a new mattress'. WHAT? It is only a little over 1 year old.

Our Dormia sags in the middle. We call it 'the well'. The latex/memory foam does not last. My husband and I both laugh about who has to sleep in 'the well' that night.

I am a commercial designer and plan to take the appropriate steps to correct the mattress.

Will report back to you on my findings!Hopefully I can assist others with this sagging problem.

Kozie Bartow: the date here is in Euro format duh: day/month/year.

?

Now that they filed for bankruptcy, how does one file a claim?We financed ours thru the local store and haven't paid a dime yet.

Fenton, Iowa, United States #25379

Dormia bastards are out of business, it's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Vilbel, Hesse, Germany #22039

Although expensive, our Dormia has been nothing but a pleasure to sleep on. The bed alone has eliminated my morning backache. My wife travels extensively and can not wait to sleep in her bed.

Perryville, Arkansas, United States #21624

I have had my Dormia for a little over a year and have loved every minute of it.It is the best bed I have ever bought.

Maybe you people that have "pain" have medical issues.

Get checked out by a doctor.Just because you aren't overweight doesn't mean you are in good shape.

Prineville, Oregon, United States #17559

It is amazing that I am reading a complaint in June of 2008 that is dated November 2008. Looks like the Bartow complaint is as fake as the original article.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #16629

We paid $6,000 for our Dormia in 2005 (Tampa store).My husband and I also have been unhappy; though the bed feels like a dream to lie on, we have hip and back pain in the a.m.

We're not overweight at all.

All this time, I thought we simply bought one that was too firm.It's enough to make you cry.

Lagrange, Ohio, United States #11078

I agree 100% with the complaint about the Dormia Mattress.I asked if it mattered how big you were, and was assurred that weight was not a problem.

I've had a backache ever since I slept on it. It is difficult to get out of the bed.

The mattress does not return to normal use.There should be a Law against poor quality materials for sale.

comments