Reply by Dormia Mattress

To PissedConsumer.com

Please be advised that we have amicably resolved the concerns of our client. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact our Warranty Dept. at 877-707-7533 or via e-mail at claims@classicmattress.com.

Classic Brands, located in Jessup, Maryland has been a leader in the field of specialty sleep products since 1971. The original company Classic Corporation was created in 1971 and quickly grew to be the leading producer of waterbeds and waterbed products in the world. In 2002, Classic became Classic Sleep Products and began to produce high quality memory foam and latex mattresses. In February of 2010, Classic underwent a change in ownership and management and became Classic Brands, LLC.

We are dedicated to manufacturing the finest mattresses using craftsmanship, innovative design and the finest materials available anywhere in the world. Our goal is to provide you the ultimate in mattress comfort resulting in the most satisfying and restorative sleep possible. Classic has developed and produced an innovative line up of products that quickly gained recognition throughout the bedding industry. These products are focused on giving our customer the optimum sleeping experience. This is achieved by using highly specialized materials that are designed to work in concert with your body and allow you to get the deepest most restful sleep possible. Our products help to rejuvenate your body and allow you to go through your day with a higher level of energy than you ever could have imagined.

Classic's products are designed and crafted with pride at our over 100,000 square foot facility based in Maryland just outside of Baltimore. We have manufactured millions of quality mattresses over the years. We have a unvarnished track record of customer service. We sell to the largest Mattresses companies in USA. We have a dedicated staff of over eighty employees who all take great pride in making some of the finest mattresses sold today. The company has always been known as a leader in finding innovative new ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. We are committed to continuing that tradition and will always be on the cutting edge of producing innovative ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. Remember, that the average person spends one third of their life in bed. People who sleep well at night tend to perform better at their jobs, spend more time with their families and are in general much healthier than the average person. Our sleep systems are designed to help you get the maximum benefit out of each night of sleep. We hope you will consider investing in one of our systems. We feel strongly that such an investment will pay dividends for many years to come.

Author's

I purchased a mattress from Advanced Comfort, Abed, Dormia in 2001.All three of these names are on my paperwork and/or on the product.

I assume they were bought out or some such bankruptcy type situation. I paid $1500 for a queen mattress and in 2007 went to move it and found both rubber hoses had cracked and were junk. After much effort, the internal air mattresses were replaced under warranty. Recently, (4 years later) one mattress failed to inflate despite everything I tried.

They made me jump through all kinds of hoops (original warranty copy, original receipt, pictures) and I think they were surprised when I came up with it all. Suddenly, I had to pay $177 (65% of MSRP) once I had all the paperwork in order. A scam.

I can get an aftermarket one for a fraction of that.Do not buy from these people if you want anything covered under warranty.

Had an Experience with Dormia Mattress?