Reply by Dormia Mattress

First of all, I would like to apologize for your mattress issue. Your mattress does have a 20 Year Limited Warranty. If you would like to file a claim, please contact our Warranty Dept. at 877-707-7533 or via e-mail at claims@classicmattress.com.
Classic Brands, located in Jessup, Maryland has been a leader in the field of specialty sleep products since 1971. The original company Classic Corporation was created in 1971 and quickly grew to be the leading producer of waterbeds and waterbed products in the world. In 2002, Classic became Classic Sleep Products and began to produce high quality memory foam and latex mattresses. In February of 2010, Classic underwent a change in ownership and management and became Classic Brands, LLC.

We are dedicated to manufacturing the finest mattresses using craftsmanship, innovative design and the finest materials available anywhere in the world. Our goal is to provide you the ultimate in mattress comfort resulting in the most satisfying and restorative sleep possible. Classic has developed and produced an innovative line up of products that quickly gained recognition throughout the bedding industry. These products are focused on giving our customer the optimum sleeping experience. This is achieved by using highly specialized materials that are designed to work in concert with your body and allow you to get the deepest most restful sleep possible. Our products help to rejuvenate your body and allow you to go through your day with a higher level of energy than you ever could have imagined.

Classic's products are designed and crafted with pride at our over 100,000 square foot facility based in Maryland just outside of Baltimore. We have manufactured millions of quality mattresses over the years. We have a unvarnished track record of customer service. We sell to the largest Mattresses companies in USA. We have a dedicated staff of over eighty employees who all take great pride in making some of the finest mattresses sold today. The company has always been known as a leader in finding innovative new ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. We are committed to continuing that tradition and will always be on the cutting edge of producing innovative ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. Remember, that the average person spends one third of their life in bed. People who sleep well at night tend to perform better at their jobs, spend more time with their families and are in general much healthier than the average person. Our sleep systems are designed to help you get the maximum benefit out of each night of sleep. We hope you will consider investing in one of our systems. We feel strongly that such an investment will pay dividends for many years to come.
Author's

I have had neck and shoulder issues caused by my $4300 DORMIA bed.I THOUGHT I was buying the "top of the line" with the pillow top, bamboo cover, gel core or some $h%t.

I figured that we were going to buy a Temperpedic but we stopped at a Dormia store in the mall and we spent the extra money and purchsed this POS. No problems on my wifes side as she weighs only 95 lbs but as I weigh 190 lbs there is a huge hole that you sink into. It has caused my back, neck, and shoulders to twist at night out of causing pinched nerves. I cannotbelieve how many people (me included) bought these POS!!!

Best bed ever for the first 10 WEEKS - Got much worse after year 2 and now almost at year 4 I have been steeping on the floor as I cannot take it anymore!!!!!

WHAT ABOUT THE TEN YEAR WARRANTY ??????

I had a 12 month no interest card at one one time went I bought this POS- I was tempted to stop paying after 6 months - I WISH I DID !

Had an Experience with Dormia Mattress?

Comments

The Warranty company for Classic Brands LLC for Dormia products Classic Brands LLC.

Is not taking care of the 25 years warranty as it is adevertise and posted in Dormia Website. They make us to file a complaint and take photos then go back and forth we irrelevants issues but done nothing in order to complay with such warranty.

I encourage everybody here to support to each other that have issues with Dormia, to file a complaint in the BBB against this corporation and make them complay with such warranty. I paid almost 2000 dolares for something they are saling for US$ 400 to 800 dolars outside the retails and in top of that, no even the retail stores called Z-matress located in Miami Florida, after your purchase no even answer your phone calls. Or they box said "is full, no messages are taking.

Had my dormia for over a year now.6 months in I started having the worst back pain of my life.

I'm under 30 never had back pain before.now i'm stuck with this POS mattress while i am sleeping on my couch.

comments