Reply by Dormia Mattress

First of all, I would like to apologize for your mattress issue. We stand behind our products 100%. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact our Warranty Dept. at 877-707-7533 or via e-mail at claims@classicmattress.com.

Classic Brands, located in Jessup, Maryland has been a leader in the field of specialty sleep products since 1971. The original company Classic Corporation was created in 1971 and quickly grew to be the leading producer of waterbeds and waterbed products in the world. In 2002, Classic became Classic Sleep Products and began to produce high quality memory foam and latex mattresses. In February of 2010, Classic underwent a change in ownership and management and became Classic Brands, LLC.

We are dedicated to manufacturing the finest mattresses using craftsmanship, innovative design and the finest materials available anywhere in the world. Our goal is to provide you the ultimate in mattress comfort resulting in the most satisfying and restorative sleep possible. Classic has developed and produced an innovative line up of products that quickly gained recognition throughout the bedding industry. These products are focused on giving our customer the optimum sleeping experience. This is achieved by using highly specialized materials that are designed to work in concert with your body and allow you to get the deepest most restful sleep possible. Our products help to rejuvenate your body and allow you to go through your day with a higher level of energy than you ever could have imagined.

Classic's products are designed and crafted with pride at our over 100,000 square foot facility based in Maryland just outside of Baltimore. We have manufactured millions of quality mattresses over the years. We have a unvarnished track record of customer service. We sell to the largest Mattresses companies in USA. We have a dedicated staff of over eighty employees who all take great pride in making some of the finest mattresses sold today. The company has always been known as a leader in finding innovative new ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. We are committed to continuing that tradition and will always be on the cutting edge of producing innovative ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. Remember, that the average person spends one third of their life in bed. People who sleep well at night tend to perform better at their jobs, spend more time with their families and are in general much healthier than the average person. Our sleep systems are designed to help you get the maximum benefit out of each night of sleep. We hope you will consider investing in one of our systems. We feel strongly that such an investment will pay dividends for many years to come.

Author's

I purchased the adjustable Dormia split top Legend mattress for $3730.00.After reading other reviews I realize just how ripped off we were.

Not only did we spend a lot more but the mattress was sunken in within 6 months. I sumbitted a claim since I was told the mattress came with a 25 yr warranty. I was denied the claim because what the salesperson didn't tell us was that the indention has to exceed 2 1/2 inches. The standard for the industry is 1 1/2.

About a yr later I filed a complaint with the BBB. I was asked to resubmit my claim which now the indention is 2 - 2 1/2 inches depending on where it is measured on the bed. They still denied it because it's not over 2 1/2. The BBB also closed the claim stating I didnt' have any recourse against them.

The BBB is just as bad. Dormia did nothing to resolve this claim & the BBB is reporting it like they did. Dormia's response was I could buy a new top mattress. Why would I want to spend thousands more for their defective product?

Consumers should now that Dormia is a terrible company. They make a defective mattress & charge a fortune for it. From my own experience & reading that of others the mattress doesn't last longer than 6 months. For me my bed cost $621 a month & now is a piece of garbage.

I bought the bed because I have serious bad problems & they claim that the bed will help your back by minimizing pressure points.The bed has caused worse problems because now I sleep on a slope where is has caved in.

I hope others research this company before they purchase & don't make the same mistake I did or you will regret it & will have thrown away your money as the company will not honor their warranty.

Had an Experience with Dormia Mattress?