Reply by Dormia Mattress

To PissedConsumer.com

In 2010, the Dormia brand was purchased by our company Classic Brands LLC. We have tried unsuccessfully to contact this anonymous poster. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact our Warranty Dept. at 877-707-7533 or via e-mail at claims@classicmattress.com.

Classic Brands, located in Jessup, Maryland has been a leader in the field of specialty sleep products since 1971. The original company Classic Corporation was created in 1971 and quickly grew to be the leading producer of waterbeds and waterbed products in the world. In 2002, Classic became Classic Sleep Products and began to produce high quality memory foam and latex mattresses. In February of 2010, Classic underwent a change in ownership and management and became Classic Brands, LLC.

We are dedicated to manufacturing the finest mattresses using craftsmanship, innovative design and the finest materials available anywhere in the world. Our goal is to provide you the ultimate in mattress comfort resulting in the most satisfying and restorative sleep possible. Classic has developed and produced an innovative line up of products that quickly gained recognition throughout the bedding industry. These products are focused on giving our customer the optimum sleeping experience. This is achieved by using highly specialized materials that are designed to work in concert with your body and allow you to get the deepest most restful sleep possible. Our products help to rejuvenate your body and allow you to go through your day with a higher level of energy than you ever could have imagined.
Classic's products are designed and crafted with pride at our over 100,000 square foot facility based in Maryland just outside of Baltimore. We have manufactured millions of quality mattresses over the years. We have a unvarnished track record of customer service. We sell to the largest Mattresses companies in USA. We have a dedicated staff of over eighty employees who all take great pride in making some of the finest mattresses sold today. The company has always been known as a leader in finding innovative new ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. We are committed to continuing that tradition and will always be on the cutting edge of producing innovative ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. Remember, that the average person spends one third of their life in bed. People who sleep well at night tend to perform better at their jobs, spend more time with their families and are in general much healthier than the average person. Our sleep systems are designed to help you get the maximum benefit out of each night of sleep. We hope you will consider investing in one of our systems. We feel strongly that such an investment will pay dividends for many years to come.

Author's

Dormia is the WORST company I have ever delt with. I have been in the customer support business for 30+ years and I am truly embarrassed for them.

They deserve to be out of business as they have no compassion for their customers.

The worst part is that the honest public will have to pay for their unemployment checks.

If there is anyone out there that is involved or considering a class action law suit against this company, please post the requirements and I will respond.

I understand that they now have filed under chapter 11, why has it taken so long to *** out this bad apple?

Had an Experience with Dormia Mattress?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #52730

TRY WRITING TO THE BANKRUPTCY COURT IN JESSUP MD. AS THEY SOLD US THE PRODUCT AFTER FILING BANKRUPTCY. THIS IS FRAUD.

Holliday, Missouri, United States #26362

Good luck trying to sue. HELLO...They are in chapter 11. Which basically means if you do sue them what are you going to get--- they are bankrupt!!!!

Shotley Gate, England, United Kingdom #25442

I am very interested in a class action suit but havent been able to find a lawyer here in florida....my matress was replaced in the 1st 30 days tnen tthe new one broke down . they are absolutely no good..I dont know a safe place to put my email but would like to join others in this or any action.

comments