Reply by Dormia Mattress

Mady

In 2010, the Dormia Brand was purchased by our company Classic Brands LLC. First of all, I would like to apologize for your mattress issue. We stand behind our products 100% and we would like to discuss this matter further, please contact our Warranty Dept. at 877-707-7533 or via e-mail at claims@classicmattress.com.

Classic Brands, located in Jessup, Maryland has been a leader in the field of specialty sleep products since 1971. The original company Classic Corporation was created in 1971 and quickly grew to be the leading producer of waterbeds and waterbed products in the world. In 2002, Classic became Classic Sleep Products and began to produce high quality memory foam and latex mattresses. In February of 2010, Classic underwent a change in ownership and management and became Classic Brands, LLC.

We are dedicated to manufacturing the finest mattresses using craftsmanship, innovative design and the finest materials available anywhere in the world. Our goal is to provide you the ultimate in mattress comfort resulting in the most satisfying and restorative sleep possible. Classic has developed and produced an innovative line up of products that quickly gained recognition throughout the bedding industry. These products are focused on giving our customer the optimum sleeping experience. This is achieved by using highly specialized materials that are designed to work in concert with your body and allow you to get the deepest most restful sleep possible. Our products help to rejuvenate your body and allow you to go through your day with a higher level of energy than you ever could have imagined.

Classic's products are designed and crafted with pride at our over 100,000 square foot facility based in Maryland just outside of Baltimore. We have manufactured millions of quality mattresses over the years. We have a unvarnished track record of customer service. We sell to the largest Mattresses companies in USA. We have a dedicated staff of over eighty employees who all take great pride in making some of the finest mattresses sold today. The company has always been known as a leader in finding innovative new ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. We are committed to continuing that tradition and will always be on the cutting edge of producing innovative ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. Remember, that the average person spends one third of their life in bed. People who sleep well at night tend to perform better at their jobs, spend more time with their families and are in general much healthier than the average person. Our sleep systems are designed to help you get the maximum benefit out of each night of sleep. We hope you will consider investing in one of our systems. We feel strongly that such an investment will pay dividends for many years to come.
Author's

so now on top of the lousy mattresses (I have had 2) both like sleeping on a marshmallow.We have no recourse whatsoever from this company.

Their customer service dept people are rude , their inspectors inept,,No wonder people finally got wise to them and now they are chaprter 11! I recently was sent a form to fill out which is rediculas..I am supposee to take pix of my adjustable bed,,LOL you need to lie in my adjustable bed a pic shows nothing!!

ANY BODY WANT TO START A CLASS ACTION SUIT!!!aRE THEIR ANY ATTORNEYS ON HERE??

Had an Experience with Dormia Mattress?

Comments

OKAY DUH !! ~ BUT THEY`RE GETTING THIER " PAYBACK" ON THE INTERNET FOR SCREWING US. ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE *** DORMIA EMPLOYEES ?

I recently discovered upon my Dormia Euphoria failure that the company wend bankrupt.The customer service person sent me a rediculous warranty form requiring removing my mattress....taking picures.....then if approved I can pick a no name mattress pay a service charge of $150 plus freight.

What a deal! There are 38 Better Business Buearau complaints and 9 Attorney General Complaints on this company. After all the reading I have done there I allege there are some hints of Criminal Fraud by the sheer volume of complaints alone.

Any one out there willing to come forward so a group of us can persue asking the State of Maryland State Attorneys Office, yes the Prosecutor not the Attorney General, to investigate and pursue criminal charges against the executives of the old and new company which have many of the same by piercing the corporate veil?If so my e-mail is saltdet@aol.com

ANOTHER SOMNIS / DORMIA EMPLOYEE FROM THE CLEARWATER STORE DECIDED TO COMMENT ABOUT THEIR REPUTATION.REALLY ~ THEY STILL THINK THAT THE PUBLIC WILL NOT REMEMBER HOW THEY WERE TREATED WHEN THEY SOLD US THE DORMIA BEDS WHEN THEY WERE IN BANKRUPTCY.

FUTURE CUSTOMERS MUST INVESTIGATE THESE PEOPLE BEFORE THEY INVEST THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON SOME OF THESE SMOOTH TALKING PHONIES STILL @ THEIR GAME.

DON`T BE FOOLED WITH THEIR NEW MARKETING TECHNIQUES @ THE NEW ADS WHICH ARE SUPPOSED TO LURE YOU INTO THEIR STORES.BEWARE OR YOU`LL BE TAKEN ALL OVER AGAIN.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #223172

WHAT WE SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE BEGINNING WITH OF ALL THIS FRAUD / COMPLAINTS. LETS ALL GET TOGETHER & BOYCOTT ALL DORMIAS OUTLET STORES INCLUDING SOMNIS SLEEP SYSTEMS & ALL OTHERS WHICH THEY SUPPLY THIER INFERIOR BED PRODUCTS TO. LETS GET STARTED NOW & GIVE THESE CROOKS A CHRISTMAS GIFT THEY REALLY DESERVE.

Shotley Gate, England, United Kingdom #29092

their bankruptsy is being handled by Jim schaye of Hudson capital partners I have contacted them and they cant do anything they are just trying to collect for the suppliers of dormia who will continue making lousy mattresses under other names.. :cry we are so f**** I cant tell you all I can say that iF you have availed your self of the time payments you can stop making them because they wont honor their 25 yr warranty.. I have sent all of the pix and forms in and received an email saying they wont warrant their gaurantees because they are in bankruptsy..WE SEEM TO HAVE NO RECOURSE FOLKS..

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #29060

How did you find out they are in Chapter 11 ? We have not heard about this. Even so, all who have been defrauded by this company should receive some retribution.

Westhill, Scotland, United Kingdom #23688

DUH!!They're in Chapter 11!!

That means there's no one to sue..

because theyre bankrupt.An attorney wouldn't touch that with a 10 ft pole