Reply by Dormia Mattress

To PissedConsumer.com

In 2010, the Dormia brand was purchased by our company Classic Brands LLC. We have contacted this customer and are working on a resolution to this customer’s concerns. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact our Warranty Dept. at 877-707-7533 or via e-mail at claims@classicmattress.com.

Classic Brands, located in Jessup, Maryland has been a leader in the field of specialty sleep products since 1971. The original company Classic Corporation was created in 1971 and quickly grew to be the leading producer of waterbeds and waterbed products in the world. In 2002, Classic became Classic Sleep Products and began to produce high quality memory foam and latex mattresses. In February of 2010, Classic underwent a change in ownership and management and became Classic Brands, LLC.

We are dedicated to manufacturing the finest mattresses using craftsmanship, innovative design and the finest materials available anywhere in the world. Our goal is to provide you the ultimate in mattress comfort resulting in the most satisfying and restorative sleep possible. Classic has developed and produced an innovative line up of products that quickly gained recognition throughout the bedding industry. These products are focused on giving our customer the optimum sleeping experience. This is achieved by using highly specialized materials that are designed to work in concert with your body and allow you to get the deepest most restful sleep possible. Our products help to rejuvenate your body and allow you to go through your day with a higher level of energy than you ever could have imagined.
Classic's products are designed and crafted with pride at our over 100,000 square foot facility based in Maryland just outside of Baltimore. We have manufactured millions of quality mattresses over the years. We have a unvarnished track record of customer service. We sell to the largest Mattresses companies in USA. We have a dedicated staff of over eighty employees who all take great pride in making some of the finest mattresses sold today. The company has always been known as a leader in finding innovative new ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. We are committed to continuing that tradition and will always be on the cutting edge of producing innovative ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. Remember, that the average person spends one third of their life in bed. People who sleep well at night tend to perform better at their jobs, spend more time with their families and are in general much healthier than the average person. Our sleep systems are designed to help you get the maximum benefit out of each night of sleep. We hope you will consider investing in one of our systems. We feel strongly that such an investment will pay dividends for many years to come.
Author's

Dormia said I could exchange bed, if I was not satified with it in 30 days. the bed cost 2900.00, but my exchange cost 1300 dollars, they still want me to pay full price. I refuse to.

Because the are in bankruptacy, Do I have to *** tinue to pay? I have tried to reach them on many

occassions, but they want call me back. I have even sent a dispute, without getting a disposition responce. The Manager is Andrew, and the asst. is

Jennifer. They breeched their own policy, when they

came and took the frame in the first place.

Had an Experience with Dormia Mattress?