Fairdale, Pennsylvania

The mattress has always been so comfortable.However the motors have gone bad.

But my husband replaced them now I need a new remote for the bed because I washed it. Just don't know how to get one. But the mattress has always been comfy. However getting in touch with dormia to order a new remote is impossible.

All the links make reference to companies who carry mattresses only.

Hope this message will fall on the right person who can give me help with my necessary purchase.My address is 344 Ceylon Rd Carmichaels pa Donna Oplinger my name hope to hear from you 7249669392

Had an Experience with Dormia Mattress?

Comments

Look at the motor and contact the manufacturer of the motor.

Tarpon Springs, Florida, United States #869309

Dormia sold there own cases and also bases made by Leggett and Platt.If there is a serial number on the frame of the bed it was made by Leggett.

There Phone number is 1-800-888-3078.

If not I am unable to find out where to get a remote as well.Good Luck

Dormia Mattress - Waterbed Doesn't Last Dormia Mattress "We bought a Dormia Queen waterbed and base frame from a store and the frame busted that night. As we were laying there... it actual creaked and pop! I ended..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more