Reply by Dormia Mattress

To Anonymous

Is your complaint is about a mattress that you did not buy?

We would like to note the fact that in the past competitors or disgruntled former employees have posted false and malicious comments and questions about us on the internet. Instead of choosing to compete by offering economic product design or lower prices they have chosen to confuse consumers by posting anonymous false information on “gripe-sites”. Our staff of over 65 dedicated people and their families don’t deserve to be defamed by an anonymous poster. We suggest that you read pissedconsumer.com’s legal disclaimer concerning personal liability for posts.

Classic Brands, located in Jessup, Maryland has been a leader in the field of specialty sleep products since 1971. The original company Classic Corporation was created in 1971 and quickly grew to be the leading producer of waterbeds and waterbed products in the world. In 2002, Classic became Classic Sleep Products and began to produce high quality memory foam and latex mattresses. In February of 2010, Classic underwent a change in ownership and management and became Classic Brands, LLC.
We are dedicated to manufacturing the finest mattresses using craftsmanship, innovative design and the finest materials available anywhere in the world. Our goal is to provide you the ultimate in mattress comfort resulting in the most satisfying and restorative sleep possible. Classic has developed and produced an innovative line up of products that quickly gained recognition throughout the bedding industry. These products are focused on giving our customer the optimum sleeping experience. This is achieved by using highly specialized materials that are designed to work in concert with your body and allow you to get the deepest most restful sleep possible. Our products help to rejuvenate your body and allow you to go through your day with a higher level of energy than you ever could have imagined.

Classic's products are designed and crafted with pride at our over 100,000 square foot facility based in Maryland just outside of Baltimore. We have manufactured millions of quality mattresses over the years. We have a unvarnished track record of customer service. We sell to the largest Mattresses companies in USA. We have a dedicated staff of over eighty employees who all take great pride in making some of the finest mattresses sold today. The company has always been known as a leader in finding innovative new ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. We are committed to continuing that tradition and will always be on the cutting edge of producing innovative ways for people to sleep in a healthier way. Remember, that the average person spends one third of their life in bed. People who sleep well at night tend to perform better at their jobs, spend more time with their families and are in general much healthier than the average person. Our sleep systems are designed to help you get the maximum benefit out of each night of sleep. We hope you will consider investing in one of our systems. We feel strongly that such an investment will pay dividends for many years to come.

Author's

Me and my wife both have health issues and needed a mattress after 6 years of lying on an conventional mattress, finally after accumulating some fund went to Bobs furniture store for a foam mattress, after deciding on the one we wanted, i had a idea of going to Sleeps and tryings a Real one from therapeutic, right away you felt the diffrence, Bobs just did not fee right. After a long debate with wife we decided go with the s Dormia Mattress because of our budget and it was less then therapeutic, even though the sales person was not to thrill to sell us this mattress bell went off in my head and came home did some research . I want to thank you all for your review and wise decisions to post your opinions. Make a long story short I went back to the store and change my order to therapeutic mattress. I also asked the salesman why he did not warn us of Dormia and he replied " I try best as i could in a non evasive way but, i can not steer people its against the LAW" I also thought that this guy let me use his personal computer wen i asked to use it for review on the product and he let me therfor put a dout in my mind after reading several negative reviews. Perhaps he did his job but it took me a while to get it.

THAKY YOU AGAIN

DON'T BUY DORMIA a Chapter 11 Bankrupt company (hum!!! i wonder why ) that you can't return your product back too.

Had an Experience with Dormia Mattress?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #169326

SEND YOUR COMPLAINTS IN WRITING TO THE THREE CREDIT BUREAUS. THEY NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS COMPANY DID TO ALL OF US. DON`T FORGET TO COMPLAIN TO THE BALTIMORE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU & ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF TO PUNISH DORMIA FOR THIER FRAUDELANT PRACTICES ETC.

comments